Take a look behind the scenes of a manufacturing jewellery business.
In our 20 min tour you will get an inside of our studio.
Jeweller Rob Wright will explain how gold is melted into a ring and demonstrate how a gemstone is set.
There will also be time for you to swing a hammer or roll out some metal.
Over the years, we have built up an extensive collection of natural abalone pearls (paua) and other pearls, which are on display with other gems.
Children have to be supervised at all times.
Please contact us if you would like to arrange a group booking.
Our 2 Showrooms fit a maximum of 50 people at a time
– Tours are available up from 2 people.
– Please contact us for availability within our opening hours.
– 1 unisex toilet (no wheelchair access)
– 30 seats can be set up if required.
– Tours are available in English or German.
– Gold coin donation for groups
– Wednesday tours are available in conjunction with Stony River Austrian Schnitzel nights (Dalroy tour will provide a Schnitzelbus service from town) Please call Dalroy 06 754 6206 to book your seats. This tour will start at 5pm and finish at 9pm with a 20min inside tour at Ringcraft Moana followed by a fun Schnitzel night with live music and Swiss Alphorn.