Take a look behind the scenes of a manufacturing jewellery business.
In our 20 min tour you will get an inside of our studio.
Jeweller Rob Wright will explain how gold is melted into a ring and how gemstones are set.
There will also be time for you to explore our workshop, swing a hammer or roll out some metal.
Over the years, we have built up an extensive collection of natural abalone pearls (paua) and other pearls, which are on display with other gems.
Children have to be supervised at all times.
Please contact us if you would like to arrange a group booking.
Our 2 Showrooms fit a maximum of 50 people at a time
– Tours are available up from 2 people.
– Please contact us for availability within our opening hours.
– 1 unisex toilet (no wheelchair access)
– 30 seats can be set up if required.
– Tours are available in English or German.
– Wednesday tours are available in conjunction with Stony River Austrian Schnitzel nights (Dalroy tour will provide a Schnitzelbus service from town) Please call Renate from Stony River 06 752 4454 to book your seats. This tour will start at 5pm and finish at 9pm with a 20min inside tour at Ringcraft Moana followed by a fun Schnitzel night with live music and Swiss Alphorn.